Rockstor Pro 8
This is a quiet 8 Bay Rockstor tower packing high performance and supports large storage capacity. With advanced NAS features powered by Linux, BTRFS, and great apps, this is an effective workhorse for smaller organizations and prosumers. No need for installation of any kind, a full turn-key solution available for use right out of the box.
Key Features Include
- Intel Avoton C2550 Quad-Core Processor. Can be upgraded to C2750
- 8GB RAM (64GB maximum).
- 32GB SSD boot drive with Rockstor pre-installed.
- Simple and secure browser based management.
- Supports up to 8 hot-swappable HDDs and 4 fixed internal (2.5") HDDs.
- Bitrot protection, checksums, compression and other advanced filesystem (BTRFS) features.
- Efficient (CoW) Snapshots of Shares on demand or on schedule.
- Supports different size HDDs and online capacity scaling. Add more drives as and when you need them.
- File sharing and access from Linux, Mac, Windows and mobile devices (Android and iOS).
- Must have prosumer apps for Media streaming, backup and file synchronization.
- Apps for developers and small businesses including JenkinsCI, Gitlab, Discourse and more.
- Privacy and Productivity enhancing apps for everybody
- Efficient Rockstor -> Rockstor replication for backup and DR.
- 5 year subscription to Stable updates included. ($35.00 value)
- 60 day e-mail support from Rockstor engineers included. ($200.00 value)
- 50% discount on incident-based support bundles for 1 year. (up to $450.00 value)
- Friendly community based support
- Standard 30-day return policy
- Manufacturer hardware warranties for individual components apply separately
- ASRock C2550 Systemboard with Intel Avaton C2550 Quad-Core Processor.
- Supports up to 32GB RAM
- 32GB PCIe SSD boot drive with Rockstor pre-installed
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports
- 8 SATA3 6.0Gbps ports and 4 SATA2 3.0Gbps ports
- SilverStone DS380B case
- Supports 8 hot-swappable 3.5" or 2.5" SATA/SAS drives
- Supports 4 fixed 2.5" drives inside the case.
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
Ships within 1-2 weeks, Assembly and Test times vary depending on stock availability.
For more information about this build, read our blog post.
We Also Recommend