PCI-Express(x1) mSATA III (6Gbit/s) SSD Adapter with 1 SATA III port
This card let's you boot Rockstor from an mSATA SSD and use other HDDs on the system purely for data. It also provides an extra SATA III port and is tested with Rockstor.
- supports easy installation of standard mSATA III SSD
- provides extra SATA III port for additional storage devices (hot-pluggable)
- supports SATA III transfer speeds up to 6Gbps. Backwards compatible with SATA I and II
- Meets PCI Express specification rev 2.0 (works on 1.0 also)
- 1-lane(x1) PCI Express with transfer rate up to 2.5Gbps, double channel
- Plugs into PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16.
- ASM1062 chipset
- Motherboard must have a PCIE x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 slot available.
- To use it as an SSD boot drive, you need an mSATA SSD
We Also Recommend